DVD Culinary Fare
$70.00 - Log in to purchase
Please note: This DVD is also part of the Certificate of Achievment pack - Food and Beverage Schools 2 (Level 1).
Shot at the New Zealand National Culinary Fare, this film explores professional service, with an accent on cocktails. Flair bartenders Karai Wall and Leroy Peterson talk us through the essentials of:
- Product knowledge – spirits, liqueurs and mixers
- Bar equipment, shakers and glassware types
- Professional bar practices
A range of Culinary Fare judges and competitors discuss
- Professional wine & table service
- Host responsibility practices
“Every bartender should always carry at least three pens. One to use, one to lose and one to give away.” Karai & Leroy.