National Certificate in Hospitality (Functions Coordination) - (Level 4)
This qualification recognises the skills and knowledge required by people who are responsible for the functions operation in a commercial hospitality establishment. They may be involved in working in a hotel, food or catering operation.
The compulsory section of the qualification covers:
- Knowledge and skills in functions coordination
- Time management, team membership
- managing interpersonal conflict
- Giving feedback on performance
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Providing customer service
The elective section of the qualification enables candidates to select unit standards from the hospitality or business areas that suit their specific job roles.
This certificate can lead on from:
- National Certificate in Hospitality (Entry Skills) [Ref: 1257]
This certificate can lead on to:
- National Diploma in Hospitality (Operational Management) (Level 5) with strands in Kitchen Management; Food and Beverage Management; Rooms Division Management; and Functions Management [Ref: 1245].