Individual Student Workbook (COA Cookery Schools 1, Level 1) Ed.6
$33.00 - Log in to purchase
This COA covers Unit Standards at Level 1 around food hygiene and safety, preparing and presenting meat, fruit and vegetables and egg and cheese dishes in the hospitality industry.
- 15620 Apply knowledge of food hygiene and safety in the preparation, serving and storage of food (L1, C6, V2)
- 15900 Prepare and present meat in the hospitality industry (L1, C4, V4)
- 15901 Prepare and present fruit and vegetables in the hospitality industry (L1, C3, V4)
- 19770 Prepare and present egg and cheese dishes in the hospitality industry. (L1, C2, V3)
Candidate set contains:
- 1 x Student workbook
- 1 x Student assessment book
A further credit fee will be charged for results reported through ServiceIQ (does not apply to accredited schools and training providers).
Aimed at Level 1 of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF),
these Certificate of Achievement packs provide a comprehensive learning
tool for students wanting to gain knowledge about the hospitality
industry or wanting to improve their career options.
- Schools must ensure they have the appropriate accreditation before using these resources.
- Unit 167 is a prerequisite for cookery units at Level 2 and above and should be successfully assessed before a student moves on to units in the cookery domain.